Click to Home

Go To Search
Land Conservation
You need a permit from our department to:
  • close an old manure storage (cost-share funds available)
  • change an existing manure storage
  • build a new manure storage

If you have a manure storage, you are required to have and implement a Nutrient Management Plan (call us for assistance and for cost-share funds).

We have cost-share funds available for these and other practices:
  • Well decommissioning (water wells not being used must be properly closed per DNR regulations)
  • Waste storage closures
  • Grassed Waterways
  • Stream Crossings
  • Wetland Ponds/Restorations

The Land Conservation Department has a 10' Great Plains No-till drill it rents out.

C_Users_amanda.kasparek_Desktop_Drill Pics.jpg

More about the LCD, its staff, and responsibilities here.

Contact Us

James Arch
County Conservationist 
(715) 743-5285

Sheri Denowski
Conservation Engineer
(715) 743-5103

Amanda Kasparek
Conservation Agronomist
(715) 743-5104

Shirley Iwanski
Program Assistant
(715) 743-5102

517 Court St., Room 102
Neillsville, WI 54456

Ph: (715) 743-5102
Fax: (715) 743-5154 

Clark County Courthouse
Hours:  8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
517 Court St., Room 301
Neillsville, WI 54456
Phone: (715) 743-5148
Fax: (715) 743-5154